Leading football lawyer Daniel Geey is the feature interview on this week's SB Weekly.
Currently a partner at sports and media law firm Sheridans, Daniel was involved in the recent American takeover of Swansea City, and is currently preparing for a busy winter football transfer window, opening after the Christmas break.
On the podcast, Daniel discusses:
- Working with and advising young footballing talent
- What's underpinning the recent wave of Premier League club investment
- The huge challenge illegal streaming presents to large rights-holders
- How all sports stakeholders need to pay serious attention to data security
- The potential impact of Brexit and Trump on the football industry.