This week, SB Weekly features a two-part interview with Steve Martin, Global CEO of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment.
The podcast will be released in two parts: part one on Wednesday (April 13) and part two on Friday (April 15).
Steve has more than two decade’s experience advising on - and executing - marketing campaigns for brands, rights-holders and talent from across the sporting landscape. He cut his teeth in the sports industry at adidas, where he rose the ranks during the 1990s.
In the podcast, Steve discusses:
- What makes a good sports marketing campaign - and what doesn't
- How he has overhauled the agency's creative processes in the last 12 months
- The new city M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment will open an office in this year - and why
- Competition in the sports marketing agency sector
- Signing David Beckham to adidas days before he scored his infamous goal from the half-way line
- What industry trends he is following closely and could have a significant impact on business
- MUCH MORE.