This week's SB Weekly podcast features Matt Rogan, co-founder of sports marketing agency Two Circles and an executive director of ESP Properties, the sports rights-holder-facing subsidiary of WPP.
Known for its data-driven approach, Two Circles is one of the European sports industry’s biggest success stories from the last decade – winning agency of year at the 2014 Sport Industry Awards. It was acquired by WPP and folded into ESP Properties last year.
Download the podcast to hear Matt discuss:
- Why he created a “new kind of sports marketing agency” in Two Circles
- How he breeds a culture of innovation with his staff
- Which rights-holders are succeeding using data to drive commercial decision-making
- Why he sold a majority stake in Two Circles to WPP this time last year
- The scale of ambition WPP has for ESP Properties
- Why he thinks the sports industry needs to encourage greater diversity
- Which major sports industry trends he's following at the moment...