Jamie Aitchison, commercial and development Director at creative agency Aurora Media Worldwide and the former sports editor of Channel 4, is the feature interview on this week's SB Weekly podcast.
Jamie played a key role in Channel 4’s BAFTA-winning coverage of the 2012 London Paralympic Games and has a distinguished CV in UK sports broadcasting that boasts the likes of ITV Sport, Sunset + Vine and Input Media.
Download the podcast to hear Jamie discuss:
- Risk-taking and why it's so important when trying to make breakthrough TV
- The new technology having the biggest impact on sports broadcasting
- How he went from selling wine to building a career in sport
- Why he left Channel 4 in 2014
- Opportunities and new business approaches for Aurora
- Why more needs to be done to promote diversity in the broadcast industry
- Which major sports industry trends he's following at the moment...