Jim Dowling, Managing Director of HSE Cake, is the featured interview on this week's edition of SB Weekly.
HSE Cake is a brand engagement and entertainment agency based in London that works with a number of high-profile sports sponsors including Barclays, EE and Coca-Cola.
It was created last year when Havas Sports & Entertainment and Cake - sister agencies within the Havas group - joined forces to work as one combined unit.
Download the podcast from Wednesday June 29 to hear to hear Jim discuss:
- Bringing best practice from music and entertainment into sport
- How analytics are helping sponsors make better investment decisions
- Why labeling people as 'creative' can be dangerous
- Plans to grow HSE Cake over the next few years
- His most memorable brand campaigns, including Pokémon and EE
- Keeping on top of the rapidly-changing social and digital media landscape
- The continuing shift of sponsors and advertisers into content-creators.