Hussain Naqi, Senior Vice-President at NFL team the Jacksonville Jaguars, is the feature interview on this week's SB Weekly podcast.
Though based in Florida, the Jaguars have played one home regular season game in London every year since 2013 as part of the NFL International Series.
Based in London, Hussain heads up International Development for the team, overseeing the growth of the brand and sponsorship sales efforts in the UK.
On the podcast, Hussain discusses:
- What British Jaguars fans look like, and the growing fan demographics
- The Jaguars sponsorship sell to potential UK brand partners
- Grassroots activities to drive participation in American Football
- The benefits of working closely with the commercial team at Fulham FC
- Working closely with owner Shahid Khan, and what has made him such as successful businessman
- The content strategy to drive strong fan engagement.